Under Review/Under Revision
- Livne-Tarandach, R., & Jazaieri, H. Swift sense of community: Exploring how materiality can be resourced for the emergence of a sense of community in temporary organizations. Revise and Resubmit at Academy of Management Journal.
Job Market Paper
- Jazaieri, H. & O’Neill, O. A. Thanks in advance: Gratitude as an emotion regulation strategy for employees and managers in organizations. Preparing for submission to Academy of Management Journal.
Work in Progress (as lead author)
- Jazaieri, H., Karasawa, M., & Keltner, D. Examining the content of personal reputation: A cross-cultural investigation. Working Paper.
- Jazaieri, H., & Keltner, D. Losing, gaining, and reclaiming: How power influences the trajectories of reputation, social status, and trust at work. Working Paper.
- Jazaieri, H. & Kray, L. To be a shark or a saint? How gender and evaluations of unethical behavior influence the construction of negotiator reputations. Working Paper.
- Jazaieri, H. & Kray, L. Examining the role of gender on reputation: A cross-cultural examination of negotiations in the wine industry. Work in progress.
- Jazaieri, H., Nordgren, L. F. & Rucker, D. D. Examining the effect of satire on personal reputation. Work in progress.
- Jazaieri, H., Nordgren, L. F. & Rucker, D. D. Verbal aggression at work and implications for personal reputation. Work in progress.
- Jazaieri, H., Nordgren, L. F. & Rucker, D. D. Eccentric colleagues: How reputational information spreads through networks. Work in progress.
- Jazaieri, H. Compassion for difficult colleagues. Work in progress.
- Jazaieri, H. & Gross, J. J. Supervisors’ emotion regulation profiles and subordinates’ job engagement: A theoretical model. Working paper.
- Jazaieri, H. & Keltner, D. The joy of pitching – Examining how the emotion of joy predicts pitching statistics in baseball. Working paper.
- Jazaieri, H., Simon-Thomas, E., Keltner, D., Mendoza-Denton, R., & Goldin, P. R. Predicting compassionate behavior: Application, development, and psychometric properties of the Multidimensional Compassion Scale. Working paper.
Existing publications can be found here.